Saturday, March 18, 2006

2006/03/18 - Number 6

+$198

I won't bother mentioning the 5c/10c online poker I have been playing as it is too boring and pretty annoying as well - Unless I win big or lose big.....

$50 buy in tonight game - 23 players, 2000 chips each.

I play poorly, flop trip 9s and play them to perfection and am now 2000 up.

I revert to playing poorly by chasing, calling that extra card I KNOW I shouldn't chase.

Between all that my "Spider Senses" are really good as I fold quad 2's and 10's full of 3's.

Anyway I am down to my last $400 and am dealt pocket 6s.

I go all in.

Small and big blind call.

Board has 8 9 J, Turn is K and I think I am dead. But no, they are checking all the way! I think I am up here!!! River is a beautiful 4! SB checks then BB raises $500!?

OK good bet, the SB folds and now she is 50/50 right?

I turn my pocket 6s and then see her pretty yet UGLY smile as she shows her.........
































POCKET 4s!

Rivered up the arse again!

+$148

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home